Helen Leahey is a qualified multi-media journalist and teacher who has been teaching German since 2017. Whether in the classroom or online, students are guaranteed a lively and fun atmosphere to learn in with lessons catered to everyone’s individual needs. The goal is always to improve communication and to do this students will learn not just grammar but also why and how German as a language has evolved. Ethnology and cultural psychology are integrated into the lessons. This will help students understand their fellow German speakers in a more meaningful way. It will also enable them to use the language more effectively.
Learning to understand each other is the key to happiness and success!
- German courses from level A1 (beginner) to B2 (advanced language skills, sometimes an admission criteria e.g. for universities)
- Seminars (such as ‘Understanding the German mentality’ or ‘How to help people integrate in Germany’)
- Preparation for German language certificates and organisation of exams
- Specialist knowledge in teaching refugees (e.g. literacy courses)
- Translations and creation of marketing material, press articles etc.
- Courses and seminars are available currently exclusively online
Price Example and Conditions
My standard price for a 45-minute German lesson is 60 EUR with a maximum of 16 participants. 60 minute lessons cost 80 EUR. If a lesson is cancelled (at least 24 hours in advance), 35% of the original fee will be charged. After that 100% will be charged. Invoices are issued monthly. The contract can always be cancelled four weeks before the end of the month.
*Fees may vary depending on requirements.
Are you interested?
Please get in touch!